Are you Microsoft Windows professional and have work experience in IT area?
Do you want to develop new skills, work with large scale, enterprise solutions and newest technologies managing servers of world-known companies?
IBM has opened in Wroclaw the eight Client Innovation Center in the world. While investing in such a project, and willing to gain customers’ recognition for providing innovative, high-standard services, IBM will undoubtedly use and implement the most cutting-edge IT technologies and the most advanced delivery and deployment technologies. IBM’s ambition in Poland is to create a new service center, which at its target capacity will become the second largest Shared Service Center in the world. As in any other service-based operation – the competence of highly-qualified staff is the key to our success. Our activities focus on administration, maintenance and remote support of customers’ information systems, operating systems, networks, databases, and applications.The employees of IBM Delivery Centre are using the latest technologies and have the opportunity to work in international teams. If you want to start@IBM Delivery Centre in Wroc?aw…you are in a right place!
- Minimum 7 years of hands on experience in installation, upgrade and support of SAP BASIS NetWeaver environments
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud installation, migration, support
- Hands on experience supporting several SAP products like Enterprise Portal (EP),Business Warehouse (BW), Master Data Management (MDM), Supplier
- Relationship Management (SRM),Customer Relationship Management (CRM),Supply Chain Management (SCM), etc.
- Experience in setting up High Availability and Disaster Recovery Systems
Overall, you’ll develop proof of concepts, as well as design, develop, build, test and implement network related systems. As a Network Engineer, you’ll provide all business as usual activities as well as technical support for IBM clients’ or IBM’s internal infrastructure.
Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected – and intelligent. Join us.
IBM is searching for database administrator (relocation to Wroclaw)
- Be a member of Database Administration Team supporting multiple DB Instances
- Install, operate and maintain centralized and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor environment.
- Perform support to customer’s DB environments.
- Administering, configuring, recovery, backup and maintenance of DB environment
- Perform Index reorganization
- User and Rights administration
- Disk-space administration
- Basic knowledge in one of databases such as Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Basic knowledge of one of Operating Systems (UNIX, SUN, AIX, Linux)
- Basic experience in Backup/Restore procedure.
- Basic experience in systems and network monitoring
- Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment
- Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, Teamwork skills, High motivation, Communication Skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Replication
What we can offer you:
- Think40 – access to a universe of knowledge through various education channels
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Coaching and mentoring sessions
- True vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Opportunities to constantly learn evolving technologies
- Friendly open office environment & flexible working hours
- Languages classes free of charge
- Discounts in various restaurants & cultural places
- Private medical and life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise: none
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience: none
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree